HOLY HOLY HOLY

HOLY HOLY HOLY @ My Allah -> hallelujah! Unius REI is Lord of Lords, jewish Messiah and Mahdi, is King of Kings: ie, universal representative, of: HOLY HOLY HOLY YHWH and, of the kingdom of YHWH, for all Religions, for all Institutions, for all Governments .. HALLELUJAH, Peace, Peace, SALAM SHALOM ==> BLESSINGS TOO to all. ALL souls of Hell have surfaced in the shroud of the Shroud of Turin (three-dimensional holographic image: made by the Jewish kabbalah, about 1200), to beg me: unius REI! but, I'm bad ... Because: the same Kabbalah gave the demons: a body biologically modified: ie: did the aliens (source: mystical Emmerit)

[the wrath of unius REI: I'll move to stifle the criminals in the world, when I'll be stopped? I will have done 500,000,000 dead!] HOLY HOLY HOLY @ My Allah -> hallelujah! Unius REI is Lord of Lords, jewish Messiah and Mahdi, is King of Kings: ie, universal representative, of: HOLY HOLY HOLY YHWH and, of the kingdom of YHWH, for all Religions, for all Institutions, for all Governments .. HALLELUJAH, Peace, Peace, SALAM SHALOM ==> TOO BLESSINGS to all. ALL souls of Hell have surfaced in the shroud of the Shroud of Turin (three-dimensional holographic image: made by the Jewish kabbalah, about 1200), to beg me: unius REI! but, I'm bad ... Because: the same Kabbalah gave the demons: a body biologically modified: ie: did the aliens (source: mystical Emmerit)

YouTube

YouTube

634800iscritti
70208626visualizzazioni video
 
i10Comandamenti
  • i10Comandamenti 
    i10Comandamenti ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 secondo fa
    Isaiah 63. [the wrath of unius REI: I'll move to stifle the criminals in all world, when I'll be stopped myself? I will have done 500,000,000, of dead!] God's Day of Vengeance and Redemption. 1. Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? "It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save." 2. Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress? 3. "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing.
  • i10Comandamenti 
    i10Comandamenti ha pubblicato un commento 
    51 secondi fa
    Isaiah 63. [the wrath of unius REI: I'll move to stifle the criminals in all world, when I'll be stopped myself? I will have done 500,000,000, of dead!] 4. It was for me the day of vengeance; the year for me to redeem had come. 5. I looked, but there was no one: of my jewish peiple, to help me, I was appalled that no one gave support; so my own arm achieved salvation for me, and my own wrath sustained me. 6. I trampled the nations in my anger; in my wrath I made them drunk and poured their blood on the ground."
  • i10Comandamenti 
    i10Comandamenti ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 minuti fa
    [the wrath of unius REI: I'll move to stifle the criminals in the world, when I'll be stopped? I will have done 500,000,000 dead!] HOLY HOLY HOLY @ My Allah -> hallelujah! Unius REI is Lord of Lords, jewish Messiah and Mahdi, is King of Kings: ie, universal representative, of: HOLY HOLY HOLY YHWH and, of the kingdom of YHWH, for all Religions, for all Institutions, for all Governments .. HALLELUJAH, Peace, Peace, SALAM SHALOM ==> TOO BLESSINGS to all. ALL souls of Hell have surfaced in the shroud of the Shroud of Turin (three-dimensional holographic image: made by the Jewish kabbalah, about 1200), to beg me: unius REI! but, I'm bad ... Because: the same Kabbalah gave the demons: a body biologically modified: ie: did the aliens (source: mystical Emmerit)
  • TheKingdomOfDragons 
    TheKingdomOfDragons ha pubblicato un commento 
    7 minuti fa
    a Virus? .. youtube IS SkyNet xP
  • oddgriffin 
    oddgriffin ha pubblicato un commento 
    14 minuti fa
    Oh please HELP!!! I was looking at a video and when I gone back to the homepage, IT CHANGED TO THE NEW 2012 FORMAT!!! And when I have gone back it changed back to normal again. I THINK YOU HAVE A VIRUS!!!!!
  • SteveXnycperformance 
    SteveXnycperformance ha pubblicato un commento 
    18 minuti fa
    Hi :) /watch?v=6iK5HNFrv7Y thank U
  • i10Comandamenti 
    i10Comandamenti ha pubblicato un commento 
    18 minuti fa
    HOLY HOLY HOLY @ My Allah -> hallelujah! Unius REI is Lord of Lords, jewish Messiah and Mahdi, is King of Kings: ie, universal representative, of: HOLY HOLY HOLY YHWH and, of the kingdom of YHWH, for all Religions, for all Institutions, for all Governments .. HALLELUJAH, Peace, Peace, SALAM SHALOM ==> BLESSINGS TOO to all. ALL souls of Hell have surfaced in the shroud of the Shroud of Turin (three-dimensional holographic image: made by the Jewish kabbalah, about 1200), to beg me: unius REI! but, I'm bad ... Because: the same Kabbalah gave the demons: a body biologically modified: ie: did the aliens (source: mystical Emmerit)
  • i10Comandamenti 
    i10Comandamenti ha pubblicato un commento 
    22 minuti fa
    @ My HOLY HOLY HOLY Allah -> hallelujah! Unius REI is Lord of Lords, jewish Messiah, and Mahdi, is King of Kings: ie, representative universal, HOLY HOLY HOLY YHWH and, of the kingdom of YHWH, for all Religions, for all Institutions, for all Governments .. HALLELUJAH, Peace, Peace, SALAM SHALOM = => BLESSINGS TOO